Premium Airport Transfers and Private Hire Service
GoCars are a friendly customers focused
local independent taxi and airport transfer company.
For when travel matters
We operate around the clock and prioritise pre booked journeys and understand the importance of punctuality and reliability for our customers when it comes to transport.
We pride ourselves on providing a punctual taxi service and airport transfers that are stress-free, comfortable and affordable.
We offer a range of vehicle options with all drivers hand selected for their experience and attention to details.
- Pre booked priority service
- Book online or over the phone
- Personal & Business accounts
- Range of vehicles for 4-8 passengers
- Punctuality, safety and your comfort is our priority
- Pay by Cash, Card, Vouchers or on an account
- Hand selected drivers for their high standards
- Fully Licenced and insured fleet
We Specialise in Airport transfers, over 70% of our business is in Airport Transfers to all UK airports so we know when it comes to booking an airport transfer reliability is the first thing you look for as when catching a flight timings are non negotiable.
Whether you book one of our saloons, estates or an MPVs you can rest assure our cars have been selected for your comfort.
- Confirm your booking details before your travel date.
- Check traffic ahead of the journey.
- Pre arrival calls for early morning bookings.
- Clean comfortable car guaranteed.
- Pre arranged meeting points at most UK airports.
- Meet & Greet collections on request.
- Dedicated point of contact to manage your booking.
- We track your flights to ensure we will be waiting for you when you land.
Taxi/Private Hire services
At GoCars we prioritise our customers and our punctuality in every journey. We offer private hire taxi services in and around Weston-super-Mare, So, if you are looking for a fully insured transfer company that provides stress free travel, prioritises punctuality and has a touch of luxury, then we have you covered!
- Range of Vehicles for 4-8 passengers.
- Leather seats as standard
- Punctuality, safety and your comfort are our priority.
- Book online or over the phone.
- Pay by Cash, Card, Vouchers or on an account.
- Experienced hand selected drivers for their high standards
- Fully licensed and insured fleet.
- Pre-booked priority service
Get to know our friendly team. Sit back, relax and let us take care of all your travel requirements.
Long Distance Travel
The GoCars fleet make regular trips to London, Plymouth and Oxford.As well as all UK airports for our business clients boarding school students and members of the public. No distance is too long for us. When choosing our vehicles, passenger comfort and legroom is our priority. All our vehicles have large rear passengers compartments, leather seats and extra passenger comfort features such as; separate air-conditioning and heated seats for the front and rear passengers.
- Range of vehicle options
- Clean & Comfortable cars
- Experience hand selected driver
- Comfort breaks including in the fare
- Competitively priced
- Onward travel for passengers on our breakdown policies to keep you moving
We don’t just provide accounts to our business clients, everyone who travels with us deserves the same exceptional level of service. If you travel regularly, either in your personal life or commuting to work, you can be confident that having an account with us will simplify your travel.
How could a personal account help you?
- Great for Frequent Flyers and Travellers
- Perfect for Families
- Simplified booking from your phone.
- Book online, your APP or over the phone.
- Easy set up
- Easy payment terms
Are you looking for a reliable way of moving your employees or clients? Fill out the enquiry form to arrange a quick 15 minutes phone call to discuss and personalise your account to suit your business’ needs. Have access to our online booking portal to manage multiple bookings users 24/7 to give you complete control over your account.
How could a Business or Corporate Account help your business?
- Your own dedicated account manager 24/7
- Fully insured
- Book online or mobile
- Personalise your account to grant permission to employees to use your account or sub account.
- As many sub accounts as you need
- 24/7 Online access to your invoices
- Complete control and management of your bookings, account and users on our online portal
- Access to the whole network or limit to a specific fleet
Getting your child to and from school on time and safely is incredibly important, however, we are fully aware that life sometimes gets in the way with ever changing shift patterns so why not let the us manage the school run for you.
GoCars already provide private school transport for parents at a number of primary, Secondary and SENDs schools.
- DBS checked hand selected driver
- Safe guarding training from North Somerset Council
- Our vehicles are GPS tracked while working for us
- We have in place a drivers policy for unaccompanied minors
- We manage all of the students’ travel requirements for Sidcot School. This covers day and boarding students to and from School, train stations & airports.
Overseas students: UM service and transport
Our UM, or unaccompanied minor, service is designed to help guardians and boarding schools transport younger children from the airport to school or from school/guardians house to the airport over half term and exeat breaks.
We provide parents and guardians with our drivers details before the journey to help simplify any paperwork.
For outbound flights we will wait with the students and help them through the check in process and hand them over to airline staff.
On arrival back into the UK the same driver will be waiting in the arrivals hall with a name board.
Overseas students: End of term Transport
Are you a parent or guardian looking for a reliable experienced transport company to transport students to or from their boarding school? We work closely with a number of independent schools that offer boarding services for their students, and the guardian agencies that work with them.
We can manage all of your students transport while boarding and studying in the UK:
- Airport collections and drop off’s
- Train station collections and drop off’
- UM Unaccompanied minor Airport Trips
- VISA meeting
- Bank appointments
- Shopping trips